LOWER RISK OF CONCUSSIONS WITH SOCCER HEADGEAR
Concussion headgear provides a heightened level of protection by reducing typical soccer impact forces, such as head-to-head or head-to-knee contact, by as much as 50% while not compromising the player's game. This helmet complies within the laws of the game and is allowed by FIFA, USSF and NFHS. The Headgear is ultra-lightweight, ventilated and adjustable to fit all shapes in only two sizes. The HeadGuard is constructed of impact absorbing ForceBloc™ foam layer which wraps around the head, protecting crucial impact zones at the forehead, rear cranium and temples.
The headguard is ideally suited for soccer players of all ages and ability levels.
- Head-to-head impact protection while playing soccer
- Meets every performance requirement in ASTM F2439, "Standard Specification for Head gear Used in Soccer"
- Permitted by FIFA, the U.S. Soccer Federation, and National Fed. of State High School Associations
- Impact-absorbing foam layer covers and protects the forehead and temples without altering ball rebound speeds
- CoolMax® liner fabric accelerates moisture evaporation to keep the head cool
- Lycra outer fabric improves conformity to natural head shape
- 4 adjustable, latex-free Velcro straps maximize comfort and provide a uniform fit in the occipital area
- Ultra-lightweight (1.6 oz.), low profile, ventilated design allows for unrestricted, natural head and neck movement
- 6 month warranty